Dienstag, 11. März 2014

Kakao Karten/ black wig, shoes, thriller, dress, VW Mug

Hello :)

I m so happy because I get the VW mug. I want it so long and now I have it.
I love VW Bus so much. Its my favorite Car


Yesterday I draw a little bit. I try to draw with my watercolor pens.

Here is my Arielle 

Here can you see Little Okami, Arielle and Cindarella.

My favarite is Arielle.
Im so proud.


My new book




A C&A dress. Its so great

New sandale

Oh yeah I love it. Sailor Moon on Viva. My childhood is coming again ^^




I bought 3 scarfs. I love scarfs






this is a apartment here in Bochum

I looks so crazy


And finally I want show you my black wig. Its very cool
But the quality is not so good.
I love black hair <3




this was it ^^

Have a nice day <3

bye bye

BlackTear

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen