Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

Furby is back XD / Fluffy/ Real Shopping/ wisdom teeth/ Ootd

Hello Gals,

Today I got my wisdom teeth out. This morning I had so much of fear. My stomach got around. It was so horrible.  The syringe was the worst of all. Im so glad about this happening. I had 3 years so many fear. But Its nothing so bad. I heard so many badly things. But for my person I think Its not so horrible. 

So than look here Furby is back


It costs ca. 80 €



Our little Fluffy will show us ^^










Fluffy is soo cute, Im so in love <3


Real Shopping <3


I want this Hello Kitty


Or this. She is so big <3

Filly Unicorn. Cutieee!!!!


Ootd and MotD



I love the Shirt <3
I love this Cook Dog XD





Have a nice Evening ^^


Bye bye Gals

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen