Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013

Christmas/ Haul/ Happy New Year




Happy New Year everyone,

sorry for my long absently. My Boyfriend and me spend a lot of time together. And now he works again ^^ And I have a little free time for blogging ^^

Also my Christmas was good. 

Here some random pictures:


Metal Fingers ^^ and hair ribbon

red cabbage

Our Christmas food ^^

Present from my Boyfriend:

a sims3 addon ^^

Alice in Wonderland

Present from my mother:

a mint sleeves 

Sweet Princess christmas cards 

a red-pink bolero

leopard gloves

a cute tunic 
pillowcases with super cute owls 

Hello Kitty necklace

rose earring 

Eifelturm earring
Finally I want to show my Haul of the last weeks

hair ribbon



crown


ribbons 

workout training XD


3 doors down
 My drawings of Alice in Wonderland


I know, its not perfect. I must learn to draw with more shadows and lights.



my new Hobby
Plants

paprika cores
Now i try to write more blog 

I promised.


Bye bye 


2 Kommentare:

  1. willkommen zurück *g*

    tolle geschenke haste da bekommen ^^ und tolle sachen gekauft :D

    gruß
    mina

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen